1. Preheat oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a small bowl combine the Mexican seasoning, KE Divine Woman, salt and pepper, set aside
3. Into a bowl, toss the diced sweet potatoes, the seasoning you just made and some olive oil and mix through until it is evenly combined.
4. Spread the potatoes evenly onto the baking tray and bake for 25-35 minutes until they are cooked through.
5. While the sweet potatoes are roasting, start on the cashew lime sauce. Add all the cashew lime sauce ingredients into a blender and blend well until combined. Keep aside until ready to assemble.
6. Once the sweet potatoes are done, you're ready to assemble. Evenly divide the sweet potatoes on 4-6 tortilla wraps, followed by some avocado and a good drizzle of the cashew lime sauce. Top it off with coriander and enjoy!