1. In a food processor, add the walnuts, basil, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, Divine Woman blend and blitz until it resembles a fine crumb
2. Slowly, drizzle in the olive oil while the food processor is running, until the pesto emulsifies and becomes smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to your liking
3. Place the sweet potato, with a dash of water, in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave these for 2-3 minutes until softened.
4. Toast the sweet potato in a toaster until slightly golden.
5. Plate the sweet potato and top it with the pesto - garnish with fresh rocket.